hiv scared

I possibly had exposure 9 days ago. I had protected sex at Asian massage parlor. Towards the end the condom slipped down about an inch but never came off I reached down and slid back up. Finished I don't know if I touched her vagina but I saw bottle of antibacterial lotion. I rubbed my hands first then my penis and scrotum. 4 days latter I developed a lump throat like food was stuck. I searched and the first thing that came up was Ars. Now I'm freaked. After that I got nausea, headaches, chest pain-burn, loss of appetite, dry mouth,fatigue-went to Dr and he said it was anxiety. I have had no fever, no cough, no congestion. But I am so stressed I haven't slept in 3 days.

Hi Having protected sex was a very smart thing to do on your part, this protects you against HIV. It was good to clean yourself after your experience.

Also symptoms for HIV would not show up this soon. It sounds like you may have something else going on. I would continue monitoring your symptoms and if they continue to get worse or do not go away I recommend that you follow up with your health care provider.

chances of false positive hiv result?
masturbation with syphilis