Strip club scare

It started off as a night at the club. These 2girls performed a lesbian show, eating each other out the whole bit. Later that night my friends bought me a lap dance with these 2girls. The thing that concerned me is the one girl licked my face and in disgust I stuck out my tongue (saying yuck) and she proceeded to lick my tongue. All tool about 10 seconds. I did notice a small sore on my tongue later that night. What risk is there for the transmission of HIV or any other std since she was licking the other girls vagina earlier in the night? Thanks for listening

Hi The risk of exposure is so very small. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. The time from when she was with the other woman to when she kissed you HIV would not be present if the other woman had HIV.

This risk was very small and I believe you are fine.

help me please
chances of false positive hiv result?