Is HIV transmission probable if I have unprotected anal sex and my VL is undetectable and CD4 600+ for last 10+ years?

Is HIV transmission probable if I have unprotected anal sex with an HIV negative partner and my viral load has been undetectable for over 10 years and my CD4>600?

Hi There are many studies out now that state that someone living with HIV on medication with an undetectable viral load the chances of HIV transmission reduce by 96%. The study is HPTN 052, you can look it up and read it. But it is definitely a good sign for prevention and protection of our partners. It is possible but the chances are so very small.

am i positive?
Am I Infected?