HIV oral

Please help, i am asking for the 3rd time, I will donate

On March 11 2012 i saw an ill looking thai prostitute, she put a condom in her mouth, rolled it around and using her mouth put it over my penis and performed oral sex.

1 week later i felt burning pain in my groin. I then developed a scratchy sore throat but no cough. I had a fever for 1 day only. I have had severe aches in my legs. It has now been 2-3 weeks post exposure and my legs ache but i have no weakness. I had a mild itchy rash. I am devastated as i think this is ARS and i have HIV.

I do not have large glands that i can tell.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. This however is not true for other sexually transmitted infections. Though everyone experiences different symptoms, I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider and ask for a complete STI screening and include HIV testing in that.

Oral sex 2 timmes Recieved
am i positive?