Oral sex 2 timmes Recieved
Apr 29, 2012
Hi, I want to know What happens if you had oral sex with a women just for 15 seconds and right after you ejaculated out not in her mouth.I was recieving only. Is there a risk for getting hiv from her and is saliva easy to go in urethra from her mouth . Also , right after ejaculation i urinated so what are the chances of me getting hiv .
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV infection. Saliva doesn't carry HIV so there would be no risk of transmission this way. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid for HIV transmission to occur. Urination after any type of sex is a good thing!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.