Oral sex 2 timmes Recieved

Hi, I want to know What happens if you had oral sex with a women just for 15 seconds and right after you ejaculated out not in her mouth.I was recieving only. Is there a risk for getting hiv from her and is saliva easy to go in urethra from her mouth . Also , right after ejaculation i urinated so what are the chances of me getting hiv .

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV infection. Saliva doesn't carry HIV so there would be no risk of transmission this way. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid for HIV transmission to occur. Urination after any type of sex is a good thing!

Ping pong ball
HIV oral