Ping pong ball

In Bangkok, friends brought me to a show where ladies would put ping pongs in their vagina & the recipient would hit the ball with a ping pong paddle. I didn't care to watch so I lowered my eyes. Didn't see the ping pong fly out of the vagina, hit the paddle and where the recipient accidentally hit my eye/eyelid with the ball for a few seconds before IT bounced off me. Should I be worried?? I've sworn hi & low to bring attention to this great disrespect of women. Walked out after that. eye/eyelid for a few seconds before bouncing off.

Hi The chances of HIV transmission this way is not possible. Not knowing the status of the woman, the ball leaving her flying in the air, hitting the paddle and then your eye. The likelihood of HIV being on the ball and hitting you with your eye open is so very small. The risk is just not there. Be well and stay safe, Shannon

HIV through bite
Oral sex 2 timmes Recieved