|hiv infected toilet paper?
Apr 29, 2012
was wondering you can get hiv from infected toilet paper. eg someone semen is on the toilet paper then u wipe your urethra with the same toilet paper am i at risk?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is not a risk for HIV transmission to occur. HIV dies once is outside of the body.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Toilets?
- Does Hiv Exist In Any Liquid Besides Blood Or Semen?
- Percentage Of Hiv Seroconversion Within 6 Weeks
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.