HIV From Menstrual Blood in Toilet

About a week ago, I used a public restroom. I didn't check to see if the water was clean or not because I really had to urinate. The water level was higher than normal for some strange reason. While I was wiping a few of my fingers accidentally went into the water. My fingers came into contact with my genital and anus while I was wiping. As I went to flush the toilet, I noticed some blood, which I'm assuming was from someone's period, at the bottom of the bowl. It appeared that me peeing had disturbed the blood and caused it to diffuse through the water. There wasn't anyone in the restroom when I entered, so I do not know how long the blood was there for. Am I at risk for HIV?

Thanks in advance for your consideration and help.

Hi Rest assured, this is not a risk for HIV transmission. HIV dies once it is outside of the body.

dildo touching