EMERGENCY ORAL SEX W/OUT CONDOM

I just received oral sex (blowjob) this past afternoon without a condom. I'm a guy, 19 years old, and I'm wondering what are my risks of getting HIV??? I'm totally freaking out! Also I accidentally came in the girl's mouth but she pulled out in time for the rest to come out. HELP!

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. If this was the only risk you have been exposed to then I would say testing is not necessary.

Of course, the only way to know for sure is to get tested, but again oral sex carries a very small risk of HIV transmission. If you do decide to get tested the first test should be initially at 3 weeks then again at 3 months.

Can I move on?
HIV From Menstrual Blood in Toilet