|EMERGENCY ORAL SEX W/OUT CONDOM
Apr 29, 2012
I just received oral sex (blowjob) this past afternoon without a condom. I'm a guy, 19 years old, and I'm wondering what are my risks of getting HIV??? I'm totally freaking out! Also I accidentally came in the girl's mouth but she pulled out in time for the rest to come out. HELP!
| Response from Ms. Southall
Of course, the only way to know for sure is to get tested, but again oral sex carries a very small risk of HIV transmission. If you do decide to get tested the first test should be initially at 3 weeks then again at 3 months.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.