Can I move on?

Hi. I had an unprotected sex with a woman on April 7th and now it has been more than 3 weeks. I kept it very brief (inserted penis in vagina three times and didn't ejaculate at all). The woman said that she wasn't carrying any HIV and didn't have a bf for 6 months also I don't have any HIV-related symptoms so far (THANK GOD) so my question is can I move on and live less-frustrated life OR should I go for a HIV test after 2.5 months? Furthermore I don't drink alcohol, don't smoke or never injected any recreational drug.

Hi I would say that yes you can move on, if you can trust that her answers to you were correct about HIV. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for not only HIV but all of the other sexually transmitted infections out there. I would recommend since it has been 2.5 months that you receive testing to just be sure. The guidelines for testing are to get initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 3 months. Unless you have had any other exposures getting the test at 3 months will let you know your status.

What are the odds?
EMERGENCY ORAL SEX W/OUT CONDOM