What are the odds?
Apr 29, 2012
I like to know if a woman is healthy and non-HIV then are there any other STD infections I could get from her?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The brief answer is Yes! Other STD's can be present with no signs yet of the infection. Having unprotected sex with anyone puts you at risk of all STD's which does include HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush During Seroconversion
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.