Ars symptoms (no swollen glands or fever)

27 year old female who had high risk exposure 17 days ago. Unprotected sex with person of unknown status. We had sex twice and used a condom at the end of the second time. At day 15 I got a small rash on my roar that's still there. It is smaller than a quarter, small red raised bumps. Today I woke up with an ulcer on the underside of my tongue where it connects to the bottom of my mouth. I also noticed a dike sized dark spot on my hand that doesn't blanch. (ks?) I've been overly stressed and anxiety ridden since I made the dumb mistake 2 weeks ago. I've had. I've had no fever or swollen nodes. I'm not achy. Is this my anxiety causing all of this or are there real symptoms of HIV? I'm scared to death. I plan to get tested at 4 weeks.

Hi Having unprotected sex with someone that you don't know their status, you obviously know, puts you at risk of HIV transmission. The symptoms you are describing could be due to HIV but can also be due to many other things, including as you mentioned anxiety. I can tell you the spot on your hand most likely is not Kaposi's, as this only occurs in people with a very compromised immune system.

I would recommend the testing course you are on, they guidelines are to receive the first test at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 3 months. I would also ask for a screening for all of the sexually transmitted infections to ensure that you have not contracted something else.

3RD TIME ASKING! Severe Anxiety, PLEASE HELP.
What are the odds?