I got fever, sore throat 2 weeks after a handjob

Hi, I have been tested negative to all the STDs and HIV on March 1st this year. I've been to a Chinese massage place on March 10th. The masseuse is from China. At the end of the massage, she gave a handjob. While I was climaxing (cumming), she *pressed hard on my urethra*. Also, I might have had a cut on my penis as I remember shaving my pubic area around that time ( I don't remember the time frame - it could either be on the same day morning or the next day).

On March 23rd (13 days later), I was heavily drunk. The next day I woke up with a sore throat and hangover. Besides sore throat, I got fever by the evening of that day.

The fever and sore throat went away in 2 days.

What made me worried is that I never got any fever in the last 2 years. I have read many of the posts here saying that getting a handjob is not considered a risk for HIV.

[1] As the masseuse pressed hard on my urethra while I was cumming, is there any chance of getting HIV/STDs from her finger into my urethra?

[2] I read on many of your posts saying that fever, sore throat accompanies ARS, and also that ARS usually occurs 2 weeks after the exposure. Do you think I got HIV from this incident as I got fever and sore throat exactly 2 weeks after the incident?

[3] Finally, can a cut -- on my testicles -- from a razor act as an entry point for HIV from the masseuse?

It's already been around 7 weeks since the exposure. I've test scheduled in 5 more weeks from now. I am very worried about HIV from this incident. Can you please suggest, doctor?

Thank you.

Hi Yes a handjob is not a risk for HIV transmission. 1. No there is not a risk of transmission from her applying pressure. 2. Symptoms of HIV vary from person to person and some people yes can start developing symptoms in 2 weeks, but you could also just have picked up a cold or another viral infection. 3. The cut on your testicles, the nick from the razor and just receiving the handjob does not pose a risk for HIV transmission.

You can get tested now and then again at the 3 month mark from the day of exposure. If both of these tests are negative, which I'm confident from what you have described will be, you will have the peace of mind that you need.

HIV risk with sex worker 2 weeks ago
3RD TIME ASKING! Severe Anxiety, PLEASE HELP.