HIV risk with sex worker 2 weeks ago

I did something stupid I haven't had sex for about a year after i broke up with my gf and wanted to see where I was at endurance wise. I called up an escort and had protected vaginal sex doggie style. I didn't last more than a minute and she put ky on my penis before actually putting on the condom as far as I know the condom stayed on but after I ejaculated as I was pulling out the condom began to slide towards the middle of my penis the girl was able to grab it as I pulled out and it never came off. Could it have been slipping while inside and exposed me to HIV? It's been 2 weeks and 2 days I have a minor sore throat with a slight runny nose. No rashes or fever that I know of. Just feel paranoid and had a nightmare my hands and feet were full of rashes. A few days after the encounter I went to test for everything but HIV and they never called me to say I was positive or anything. I feel just stupid and never want to put myself through this stress and hate having to wait to know for sure if I'm infected or not. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Hi Though the condom was slipping it never came off and what it is protecting is the opening of your penis. You were still protected unless you had any open cuts or sores towards the base of your penis that may not have been protected. When you went in for testing you have to ask for HIV testing. If they have not called, of course you can call them, your test for what they test you for I would say that those test are negative.

Don't feel stupid, you did use a condom and you made a choice to protect yourself and then to go in and get tested. I don't feel that your exposure put you at a higher risk of contracting HIV but I would encourage you to get tested.

Recently got an answer and wanted to post some follow up information to Ms Southall Please ansewr
I got fever, sore throat 2 weeks after a handjob