Recently got an answer and wanted to post some follow up information to Ms Southall Please ansewr

SO on april 23rd you answered a question for me. I had two more questions. So my wife is pregnant again and she had another hiv test. It was negative. I know anything is possible but is it the likely outcome if I had it for over 8 years? And also I did not get an answer on one of my questions in my last post about my CBC. I had my first CBC in over 10 years and it was all normal. My doctor and others have told me that if I had untreated hiv for more than 8 years there would be abnormalities in my blood count. What do you think. Please help I have a child on the way and need some answers.

Hi Good news that your wife is HIV negative so will your child be! As for you, I cannot remember you exact situation, have you been tested? Yes at this point your CBC should start showing some abnormalities. If not for HIV it could be for any other immune compromising situations.

hiv transmission
HIV risk with sex worker 2 weeks ago