What are my chances I have HIV?

Hello, I would like to hear your opinion.

My first exposure was oral sex I licked the head of the penis for like 1 sec (just touched it with my tongue). there was no cum but I don't know if there was precum

Also, I had like 10 times sex ALWAYS protected with a girl of unkown status. (I performed oral sex on her 2 times)

What do you think my chances of having HIV are? should I go get tested?

Hi From what you have described, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and the protected sex which carries again a very low risk of HIV transmission the chances of you having HIV are very small. Though no guarantee can be given and your only true answer would be to receive testing, I would say that you are HIV negative.

can i marry now? Plz ans ..waiting
Gray line in HIV Test Kit