|What are my chances I have HIV?
Apr 28, 2012
Hello, I would like to hear your opinion.
My first exposure was oral sex I licked the head of the penis for like 1 sec (just touched it with my tongue). there was no cum but I don't know if there was precum
Also, I had like 10 times sex ALWAYS protected with a girl of unkown status. (I performed oral sex on her 2 times)
What do you think my chances of having HIV are? should I go get tested?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi From what you have described, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and the protected sex which carries again a very low risk of HIV transmission the chances of you having HIV are very small. Though no guarantee can be given and your only true answer would be to receive testing, I would say that you are HIV negative.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.