Tongue disorder ( red pigmentation)

Hi sir, i will really appreciate to answer my question as soon as possible with detailed answer,,, i am really dying every day more than 10 time feeling the symptoms of hiv,,, 3weeks ago i have had a bad relationship with a prostitute, i beleive i was wearing condomsand i ejaculated in the condom but she also ejaculated on mu pelvic area,,, the problem is that my wife was abroad and she came back and i had unprotected sex with her 3 times , she is pregnant... Now i have sore throat and headacke all the time , and recently i had diarrhia and loss of apetite,,, please not the my exposure with the prostitue was 3weeks ago... Now my wife have sore througt and red pigmentations in her tongue.... I am so scared i cant sleep or even eat or do anything am fearing that i did transfere the HIV to her from the. Prostitute...... Please for god sake help me;(

Hi Making the decision to have protected sex with the sex worker was very smart. Even though she ejaculated on your pelvic area you did the right thing. Did you have any open areas on your pelvic region? If so this would be a way for HIV to enter if the sex worker had HIV. Also do you know the status of your wife? Has she been tested? Most of the time the prenatal care involves HIV testing you want to make sure that she has been tested. Also you may just be passing another type of viral infection back and forth to one another not necessarily HIV.

If the symptoms continue then your family needs to be tested for a range of things including HIV.

Oral sex
can i marry now? Plz ans ..waiting