Oral Sex

Hi. I recieved oral sex briefly - a minute or so from someone I have known for a few months. I noticed afterwards that I had what looked like abrasions on my penis. Is there a risk of HIV transmission if she is positive? Would there have to be cuts in her mouth as well? I only cleaned myself later as she gave me a hand job instead.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. With that being said, yes having an abrasion does increase your risk "some", even if she is has HIV. But overall this does carry a very small risk of HIV transmission and believe that you are fine.

Of course, for the peace of mind, getting tested is always the only way to truly know.

HIV transmission from trashcan with feminine products
Oral sex