chance of hiv when having unprotected anal sex with healthy guy

hi.i just had anal sex with a healthy guy. i was the bottom and he ejaculate inside me. before having sex he did finger my ass. after having sex i feel my ass hurting. so is it a high chance to get hiv from this incident?

Hi There are two answers for you. Because I don't know what you mean by healthy. If healthy means HIV negative then there is no risk of HIV transmission and you are sore because you had sex. If he is healthy and living with HIV, which means he is in care and taking care of himself by being on meds and his viral load is undetectable then the risk of having unprotected anal sex is decreased, but anal sex as the bottom carries the highest risk of HIV transmission.

Can all the hiv symptoms show in 2 days
HIV and psoriasis, HIV and herpes