|chance of hiv when having unprotected anal sex with healthy guy
Apr 28, 2012
hi.i just had anal sex with a healthy guy. i was the bottom and he ejaculate inside me. before having sex he did finger my ass. after having sex i feel my ass hurting. so is it a high chance to get hiv from this incident?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There are two answers for you. Because I don't know what you mean by healthy. If healthy means HIV negative then there is no risk of HIV transmission and you are sore because you had sex. If he is healthy and living with HIV, which means he is in care and taking care of himself by being on meds and his viral load is undetectable then the risk of having unprotected anal sex is decreased, but anal sex as the bottom carries the highest risk of HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pre Cum Risk Rub His Penis In My Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.