Please evaluate risks

Good day! I would like to know my risks of getting HIV from this situation. My partner (with unknown HIV status) was grinding the tip of his penis to my anus. No penetration happened. We had unprotected oral sex. Finally, he ejaculated on my stomach which I wiped off.

Two weeks after this exposure, I tested negative for HIV. I had to repeat the tests after a couple of weeks. I experienced no sign of seroconversion, though I am getting cough "attacks" (dry cough usually or with "clear" or "white" colored phleghm). The cough attacks happen maybe once every hour and has been going on for the last 4 days (3rd week after exposure). After gargling betadine, the cough attacks improved to maybe twice every two-three hours. Is this a possible symptom of HIV seroconversion?

Please evaluate my risks. Thanks!

HI From what you have described and the testing you have received you are not HIV positive. Though the standards for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks after exposure and then again at 3 months. Many people will have detectable antibodies in three or four weeks and the 3 month test statistics show that 97% of the population will test negative or positive The three month window period is normal for most of the population.

HIV seroconversion symptoms vary from person to person and there is no certain criteria of what those symptoms are. You could just have allergies or a cold. If you are still needing peace of mind after reading this then I would recommend getting tested one more time, if this test is negative then you are negative from the experience.

The sexual experience you had carries a very low risk of HIV transmission.

very scared for weeks - different test results are killing me
BLOOD ON CIGARETTE!!!!