blood on finger wind blowing
Apr 28, 2012
Sitting about 3 feet down wind (windy day) from person with bleeding cut on finger. Chances of blood blowing from her finger into my eyes? Is this a crazy question?
Response from Ms. Southall
No a crazy question and the answer is no this is not a way for HIV transmission to occur.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Rubbing Vagina?
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.