Hetero anal/vaginal sex, without ejaculation, unknown HIV status

I engaged in anal & vaginal sex w a new partner. We used condoms for both acts of sex off & on during each encounter. We started to have anal/vag sex & I stopped him to put on a condom. There was times he wasnt wearing one, but only ejaculated while wearing one. We did this on two occassions, 3 Weeks ago. He is hetero, no hx of inj drug use, not sleeping w multiple partners. I test annually for HIV/std and tested neg for all in October. Im now terrified that based on our lack of consistently using condoms from beginning to end, I may be exposed to HIV! Risk associated with minimal encounters of hetero anal/vag sex wo ejaculation into HIV/std neg receptive partner? I went to my ob today for a std test and found out I have a yeast infection, which makes me even more terrified. Its been 3 Weeks and I'm anxiously awaiting 1-3 more Weeks to test.

Hi You definitely put yourself at risk by not consistently using condoms and being unaware of your partners status. Even though not all the time were there episodes of ejaculation there are fluids, precum for example that may be present. Being the receptive partner also increases your risk. I would highly recommend that you receive HIV testing. The standards are to be initially tested at 3 weeks after exposure and then again at 3 months. Many people will have detectable antibodies in three or four weeks and the 3 month test statistics show that 97% of the population will test negative or positive The three month window period is normal for most of the population. Very, very rarely (i.e., only a few cases ever), a person could take six months to produce antibodies.

Thrush and other symptoms
HIV CONTAGIOUS ON TONGUE?