Sore lymph nodes

I think I was exposed to HIV seven days ago. My lymph nodes in my groin and above my breasts are sore. Does it make sense to have a reaction so quickly? I am terrified. I started PEP at 60 hrs, Combivir for three days then Kalestra was added.

Hi You are doing everything correct with starting PreP and the symptoms you are experiencing may be from the medications. It is too soon for HIV symptoms to appear. I would check with the health care provider who prescribed the medications for you to talk about the side effects you are having.

Who falls into that 3%
HIV through Oral Sex