Immediate presence of symptoms?

I had unprotected oral sex and deep kissing with another male in a hot tub that might have had too much chlorine (I say this to give some context). The next day, I got a painful cankersore in my mouth (on the gums) and about 11-12 days later, I have developed a cold (sore throat, slight fever, cough, stuffy nose). Admittedly, a lot has been going on (sinus pressure migraines from spring weather, exam stress, not sleeping well, etc.), but I'm wondering if hiv symptoms can show up this quickly. Should I get a rapid hiv test? The man said that the according to his last test, he was negative.

Hi This is too soon for HIV symptoms to show up. I would say that you either got too much chlorine or you may have picked up as you say a cold or your sinus's. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. You may want to follow up with your health care provider about the possibility of having picked up along the way herpes and the canker sores etc could be signs of this.

Dead Scared
Who falls into that 3%