Dead Scared

I had sex with an older woman last Friday. There was no condom involved for the oral sex, but used a condom for the rest.I think she was having a period or something as there was some blood involved

I am almost paranoid now. A few days later I started developing a small fever along with some muscle pain and a sore throat. I went online and found some articles that pointed at this being a primary HIV infection. I called up the woman and she claimed she was clean but didnt say when she was last tested. I am dead scared....i wont survive 3 months with this stress Please help me

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and using a condom for vaginal sex even with her on her period offers the protection for HIV transmission.

Symptoms for HIV don't start as suddenly as you have described, I believe you may have been just getting a cold or another viral infection. The standard for HIV testing is to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months.

STD from giving a handjob?
Immediate presence of symptoms?