Touched Blood! Please respond

Hi, I was at the doctor's office, I went to the bathroom after the previous person used it (we passed each other at the doorway), I put my hands on the sink, I then noticed that there was a smudge of wet blood on my hands from the drops of blood on the sink. I don't know who put the blood there, but I touched wet blood with my hands. I'm pretty messed up over this. I don't have any active-bleeding cuts on my hands. Should I get an HIV test??!?!?

Hi You not having any open cuts or sores gives you protection from HIV transmission. Also adding in that HIV dies once it leaves the body.

You are safe from this experience/exposure.

Risk after an oral sex with an HIV infected person
HSV Anitbodies Affecting HIV Rapdi Test?