Risk after an oral sex with an HIV infected person

This Mr T. Four years ago, I had an oral sex with my ex-girlfriend. We didn't not have a sexual intercourse. I'm one of those that would like to wait to get married before having sex. So in order to calm my libido, I practice oral sex. That relation with that ex didn't last and the encounter I will describe happened just once. When we decided to have oral sex, she shaved her pelvic area so that it can be smooth for the oral sex. Since this was my first time trying oral sex, I was reticent on engaging my full mouth so I just sucked her vagina with my lips only. I did not allow any of her vagina secretions to get into my mouth. During the act, when my lips were getting wet, I was cleaning them immediately on her thighs. As I recall, there was no cut on my lips ( but it was long ago you know). And the act lasted 2-3 mins. After she performed oral sex on me but she stopped after 45 seconds as she claimed to be uncomfortable to sucking a penis. Then after an hour of doing everything else ( breast sucking; sucking our whole both bodies), I performed again oral sex on her with the same precaution. Then we went to the shower and I sucked her again in the shower under running hot water. Couple days later after that act we broke up. Two years later, I learned from her best friend ( that I'm really good friend with) that my ex was diagnosed HIV positive. I know that after me, she met a guy and they had sex in their relationships. When I heard that, I was not afraid as I thought my oral sex precaution will have prevented a contamination. Now by reading all these articles online about oral sex,I began to have some doubts. Also since AIDS takes 2 weeks to 20 years to get the infected sick, I'm freaking out right now. I have had no serious illness in the past 5 years. I'm healthy, work out a lot and is in a good shape. I even have a new girl friend that shares the same NON SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE view with me.

My question is: Without being tested yet, what are my chances? Especially since I didn't use my whole mouth to suck her vagina, just my lips that were not sore or cut, and I didn't allow any drop of her vagina secretion into my mouth? I know the risk is negligible but I would to know what you experts, think. Thank you!

Mr T.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. From what you described you protected yourself very well. If you are sure that her HIV status happened after your relationship ended then you are fine. If you are not sure and want to be sure then I would recommend that you be tested. If the test comes back negative then you are negative from the experience with her.

Should I be worried?
Touched Blood! Please respond