Should I be worried?
Apr 27, 2012
Recently I had an encounter in a public restroom. Iras approached wanting to give me oral sex. After I turned him down, he asked if I would master are and cum on his face. I can't believe it but I did it. After ejaculating on his face he stuck his tongue out and licked the end of my penis. It was very quick. I left immediately. I was so freaked out at what I had done. Should I be worried STD testing?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is not a risk for HIV transmission. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. I would watch for signs of any new symptoms for other STI's, though again not a huge risk but I would recommend that you pay attention and if you notice anything happening then follow up with your health care provider for an STI screening but again not a risk for HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.