"HIV Symptoms from Sex Toy"
Apr 26, 2012
I purchased a masturbator product and used it the next day. It was in a box, but not sealded in plastic. I used the product one time. I did have some chaffing from use. I have had a sore throat the past couple of weeks. I am afraid that I may have contracted HIV. I am afraid that someone may have used the product before I did. How long do I need to wait to take a HIV test?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no risk for HIV from this situation. None. Even if someone used it, entirely too much passed between then and when you used it.
If you're feeling unwell though, by all means, talk to a doctor to get that checked out. It's no HIV though.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.