"HIV Symptoms from Sex Toy"

I purchased a masturbator product and used it the next day. It was in a box, but not sealded in plastic. I used the product one time. I did have some chaffing from use. I have had a sore throat the past couple of weeks. I am afraid that I may have contracted HIV. I am afraid that someone may have used the product before I did. How long do I need to wait to take a HIV test?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from this situation. None. Even if someone used it, entirely too much passed between then and when you used it.

If you're feeling unwell though, by all means, talk to a doctor to get that checked out. It's no HIV though.

Hope this helps!

Erik

"HIV+ person's spit may have come in contact with eye"
"Top had Unprotected sex now has Itchy Rectum and Anus"