"HIV+ person's spit may have come in contact with eye"
Apr 26, 2012
Is it possible to catch HIV from a patient that is HIV+ if when this patient coughs it might have gotten into your eye? I'm my really even sure that the saliva actually did come on contact with my eye but there was definitely that possibility! I am extremely worried and don't know what to do!
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for the question,
You can not get HIV from saliva. The reasons why can be found throughout our forum archive.
Again, no way!
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Can I Move On After A 9 Month Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Aids From A Paper Cut?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.