|touching bodily fluids
Apr 26, 2012
can i get sick if i touched and object that might have the virus. i touched a femle product being nosey then i used my laptop then i washed my hands off with alcohol then i went back to my laptop,used it then i rubbed my eye with my finger.can the virus be contracted like that
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello- No this situation does not put you at risk for HIV infection. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Chances Of Contracting HIV From A Insulin Needle Stick
- Condom Broke Anal Sex Prostitute
- Average Lifespan Of Hiv Infected Person On Meds
- Heterosexual Vaginal Sex Should I Be Worried About Hiv
- Tumeric Used For Treatment Of Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.