can i get hiv from someone who put her finger in her vagina then put condom on me
Apr 26, 2012
can i get hiv if rub a girl boby and then she put her finger in her vagina and then she touch the condom and put it on me
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- No these activities would not put you at risk for HIV infection. Contrary to popular belief, HIV is a relatively hard virus to get. There needs to be a significant amount of HIV+ body fluid passing from one person's body directly/immediately into another person's body. This is why unprotected penetration is essential. It's only during this that significant amount of HIV+ body fluid will get pushed up inside your penis. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- HIV Transmission Nipple Sucking
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.