3 months HIV test

I had tested negative for HIV at 4 weeks and then again at 3 months. I have not had sex at all because I was unsure of my status and didn't want to put anyone else at risk. My only exposure was from unprotected oral sex. I talked to the counselor at the std clinic where I was tested and he said 3 months means I don't have HIV. But I read online that some say 6 months is 100% . I am a healthy 32 yo male would it be possible for me to take longer than 3 months to test positive?

Hi If you have never had unprotected sex and your only risk factor was oral sex then yes at 3 months a negative result is conclusive. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. When the 6 month test comes into play is when someone knowingly has had a high risk HIV exposure such as unprotected receptive anal sex.

I agree with your counselor that you are HIV negative.

Unexpected pregnancy
ur opinion seems confusing doctor