| Unexpected pregnancy
Apr 26, 2012
Could one become pregnant aftera six month period of protected sex?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Yes it is possible. Condoms give you some protection against pregnancy but not 100%.
be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.