Please help me. I m worried.

few days ago,i had sex with a sex worker. I used 2 condoms, one over another. after sex wen i pulled out the penis,i found semen had leaked out from "ring part" (opening sides) of condom(b/z of less erectness). condoms were still there. after sex she removed condoms with a cloth. Please tell me, are there chances of HIV infection b/z of side leak. I'm really worried, please help me.

Hi First never use 2 condoms, placing one over the other causes friction and increases the likelihood of condom breakage. Having used a condom and your semen leaking out of the condom does not increase you chances of HIV transmission if the sex worker was to have HIV. Using a condom gave you the protection that you needed. If you had HIV transmission to her would be more likely as you had the leakage.

hiv risk
Unexpected pregnancy