If one test is negative, will the other also be negative?

If I test negative on a rapid blood test(the Determine HIV 1/2 ab test), what are the chances of also testing negative on a lab Elisa? I have to take an HIV test for my visa, but I'm scared since I had a repeatedly false positive ag/ab late last year in my home country(it was weakly reactive both times), which was then repeatedly negative by Western Blot(I have had no sexual encounters at all since February of last year). To conclude that test last year, they did a quantitative RNA and the result was less than 20 copies, negative. I can take an anonymous rapid test here, but to process the visa it needs to be a lab test. I'm terrified of being deported and banned forever from ever coming back here. I'm thinking of taking the rapid test first, and if that is negative, then taking the lab test for my visa. Would it be reasonable to assume that if the rapid antibody test is negative, then the lab antibody test should give the same result?

Hi The standards for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 3 months, where 97% of the population will test negative or positive you can then again be tested at 6 months which would then be 100%. Yes if the rapid test is negative then your lab antibody test will be negative as well both are very accurate.

hiv transmission
When is it the best time to take a test?