Apr 26, 2012
could hiv transmit through superficial tinea infection?when household objects contaminated and if we had come to contact with that objects while carrying unaware tinea fungal infection?
Response from Ms. Southall
HI HIV is not transmitted through casual contact there needs to be a direct exchange of body fluid. Once HIV is outside the body it dies and it therefore not transmittable.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.