Hiv Risk-any need for testing
Apr 26, 2012
I have had two recent situations that i am concerend about and need to know if i need testing done. First was unprotected oral sex w/o ejaculation and Safe protected anal sex. I have worried my self sick (i suffer from panic attacks)i tested neg prior to these two cases is there a need to be concerened ?
Response from Ms. Southall
Rest assured and keep up the safe sex and be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.