|Please answer. Somewhat scared.
Apr 26, 2012
I took a 12+ week HIV test after receiving oral sex, a blow job. It came back negative. Is this conclusive? Do I need to test again? Please answer. I need an experts advise. Chris.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Be well and stay safe,Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Flaky Skin?
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of HIV?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.