What is my risk of catching HIV/AIDS if I Had unprotected sex with a transsexual for a brief period?

I went to a transsexual bar earlier today. I am a straight male who was "curious" and wanted to experiment. The bartender who is also an escort started to flirt with me and then we started drinking. The transsexual brought to a back area to have sex, I paid her a $30 donation and she gave me oral sex and then I put a condom on and I then penetrated her anus. The anus was tight with the condom on and then it loosened up after thrusting it. The transsexual then took my condom off of me and then I penetrated her for about maybe 5-10 minutes then received oral again. Then I penetrated the transsexual again for no more than 5-10 minutes without a condom before we ended the sexual encounter. I did not ejaculate in the persons anus. I would say that the whole sexual encounter did not last more than 30 minutes from start to end. When I pulled out in between unprotected penetrations I did not notice any blood on my penis. I could only smell a small stench of ass and that's it. What are my chances/odds of getting HIV/AIDS by me briefly penetrating the anus of a transsexual?

Hi Any time you have unprotected sex you put yourself at risk. Anal sex carries the highest risk of HIV transmission, more so for the receptive partner.

You should be tested, the standards for testing are to be tested initially at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, 97% of the population will test negative or positive at this point and you can then have another test at 6 months for a 100% conclusive test.

please help
Rapid HIV TEST