Symptoms of HIV?
Apr 26, 2012
Hi, For the past 2 weeks I had (and still have) runny nose (sometimes blocked),productive cough,blocked ears and loss of taste/smell. The first two days the one of my tonsils were swollen and I had sore throat. The only girl I have sex is my girlfriend and we always use condom but now im freaking out that it might have broke or something.
Do you think that this symptoms are due to HIV infection?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi It sounds as if you have a cold. If your only partner is negative and you have used condoms consistently then HIV is not a problem in this situation.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin During Seroconversion
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.