Symptoms of HIV?

Hi, For the past 2 weeks I had (and still have) runny nose (sometimes blocked),productive cough,blocked ears and loss of taste/smell. The first two days the one of my tonsils were swollen and I had sore throat. The only girl I have sex is my girlfriend and we always use condom but now im freaking out that it might have broke or something.

Do you think that this symptoms are due to HIV infection?

Hi It sounds as if you have a cold. If your only partner is negative and you have used condoms consistently then HIV is not a problem in this situation.

Chances of getting HIV from contact with another person's blood
please help