Chances of getting HIV from contact with another person's blood

I am a 19-year old college student and went to a fraternity party yesterday night. I had to go to the bathroom, which I realized was covered in blood (not fully covered, but there was some on the seat, some behind it, in the sink, etc). The floor was covered in something that looked like pink liquid, which was most likely a mixture of urin and blood and I was wearing ballerinas. So, anyway, I still stepped into the toilet, wiped the seat as much as I could and so on. Later I got really scared. Although I have no visible cuts nor anything of sorts, I feel I was in contact with another person's blood and I know this question might seem silly, but I have no idea what to do. I don't know how long it takes to get tested, and I don't know if I should ask about PEPs, or anything alike.

Please tell me if I am sounding silly and this is nothing to worry about. Conversely, please tell me what should I do if this requires action.

Thank you in advance.

Hi There is no such thing as a silly question. HIV dies once it is outside of the body also being a frat party who knows what that pink liquid could be. Not having a cut on your feet as well helps the situation of you not contracting anything!

You have nothing to worry about. For HIV transmission to occur there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid. From what you described this did not happen and thus you are fine.

hiv in dried powder
Symptoms of HIV?