sex with a transexual

one night i had sex with a transexual prostitute. I normaly stay away from prostitutes especially transexuals but for some stupid reason, my curiosity got the best of me like always and proceeded. so when we arrived to a private spot she took out a condom. we stepped out of my car and as she took it out the condom, he/she tried placing it on my penis. at first it was unsuccessful for it was placed the wrong way so it didnt slide down. the second time was trying the other hoping it was the correct way and still no luck and she tried stretching it out so finally the third time, it seemed to have slid down enough to cover my penis i belive covered half if not 3/4 of the way (my penis isnt that long its average). she/he performed oral on me first with the condom on and then my urges took over to want to have sex. as i was ready to insert, i was having a difficult time finding his/her hole but what felt to be right as i was holding my erect penis and felt like i was inserting, i realized that i wasnt. it was more like poking and thrusting somehwere in between his/her anus and genitals. after a little while with no success, he/she finished me off by stroking my penis till i ejaculted. as i took the condom off, i see that the condom was still intact after the little fiasco of putting it the wrong way and did not break suprisingly. but after his/her service was done, thats when i start to regret ever doing it and asked him/her a bunch of questions which i should of asked first. i asked him/her if he/she is clean and replied yes that he/she tested negative for everything 2 months ago and the whenever he/she has sex, it is always with a condom and i have nothing to worry about. after i droped him/her off, i went home to wash my whole genital area with soap (antibacterial soap if it matters). my worries and questions are, am i at risk of contracting hiv still even if he/she tested negative? if the condom was indeed put on the wrong way, does it still protect me? and can hiv penetrate the skin? i do not have broken skin in my genital, penile and pubic area even though i was somewhat rubbing his/her butt.

Hi Because of the condom use and from all that you described the chances of HIV transmission is highly unlikely. Because the condom didn't have any tears or holes, even though put on incorrectly still protected you. HIV cannot penetrate skin it needs an opening to enter into the body.

You are fine, be well and stay safe, Shannon

Blood on babies medicine box
hiv in dried powder