Blood on babies medicine box

My baby was suffering from a fever in the night. I went into the darkened room to give some oral paracetamol which was a new box from the shop that day. The next day I was tidying in the babies room and noticed that the medicine box I had handled the night before had what looked like dried blood on it around the top edge (like it may have caused someone a paper cut). I am therefore primarily worried that touching this box and using the spoon that was in it to give my baby medicine has put her at risk (what if the blood HIV+). Also I changed my baby's nappy after handling it and I have some small cuts on my hands too. This episode is making me paranoid and I have to examine all objects now in case there is blood on them which is making life very difficult indeed. Thanks for your answer.

HI If indeed this was blood on the box and the blood had HIV in it, the good news is that HIV dies once it is outside of the body. So the chance of HIV transmission occurring this way is not possible.

Touching iv equipment with no gloves while six months pregnant
sex with a transexual