Touching iv equipment with no gloves while six months pregnant

Hi, I work as a nurse and recently cared for a pt with HIV, after administering the drug I took my gloves off and without thinking picked the equipment up without gloves to dispose of them. There was no sign of blood and I had no cuts. I know HIV is only passed on through blood to blood, but feel very anxious because I am pregnant and worried about my unborn child.

Hi You know that there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid and if you had no immediate cuts and there was not fluid on the equipment than there was not an HIV transmission risk. You and your child are fine.

Headache and infection
Blood on babies medicine box