Headache and infection
Apr 26, 2012
Had a headache for 7 weeks after definite risk. Started around 6 weeks after possible exposure.no other symptoms within 12 weeks Other than headache. Some muscle aches after 14weeks.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi After having a definite risk than I would recommend having a definite test. The standards for testing are to have the first at 3 weeks and then another at 3 months. 97% of the population test negative or positive at this point and if you want to be sure you can have a test ran again at 6 months.
Be well and get tested, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Cough Fever Runny Nose Sore Neck Hiv Symptoms?
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
- Crystal Meth Use And HIV Drug Interactions
- How Long Does It Take For Genital Herpes To Incubate?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Is It Bad To Masturbate If Your Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.