rna pcr test
Apr 26, 2012
I had Eliza at 7 days post exposure and at 15 days post. I also had an hiv-1 rna pcr at 18 days post negative. I had a rapid blood test on 25th and 32nd day all negative. My doc said the rna at 18 days is pretty conclusive almost 100% is this true I am so racked with anxiety.
Response from Ms. Southall
HI Yes a RNA PCR test is conclusive and I agree with your doctor.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.