Stuffy Nose, Rash on lower Back, Slight Fever...could this beARS?

Hi please answer my question:

Early in March, I went to a bar in Guam. At the end of the night, the lady I was talking to asked me if I wanted to get a private room at the bar. I realized then that she was a prostitute, but I was weak and horny and did it anyway. After paying for the room, she proceeded to undress and pulled out a condom in preparation for sex. I told her that I just wanted a blowjob instead so she put away the condom and proceeded to give me oral sex without a condom. Three to four weeks later, I developed a stuffy nose, slight fever (99 degrees F) and a small rash on my lower back that only became irritated (extremely itchy to the point of being painful) when exposed to heat (going from inside the house to outside the house) or sweat. I understand that receptive oral sex runs a very low risk of spreading HIV, even if the giver is positive, but I cannot stop worrying about this encounter. Are my symptoms, especially the rash, consistent with ARS? Or is my guilt and anxiety just getting the better of me?

Please answer my question, and thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely, Concerned

HI Yes Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and yes I believe that your guilt and anxiety are getting the best of you. If you find that you are not able to move forward then get tested!

myths info
rna pcr test